vanguardnigeria has obtained a full list of top Nigerian Justices who allegedly violated their oat of office by taking bribes and subverting justice.
The list was forwarded to President Buhari on the recent clampdown of some judges across the nation by members of DSS.
Surprisingly, all the judges are linked to cases connected to PDP or non-political actors.
The judges named in the confidential list forward to President Muhammadu Buhari includes the following names:
- Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta – Supreme court.
- Justice John Inyang Okoro — Supreme Court
- Justice Muhammad Ladan Tsamiya — Appeal court.
- Justice Uwani Abba-Aji Appeal court.
- Justice Adeniyi Ademola – Federal High Court
- Justice Mohammed Yunusa — Federal high Court
- Justice Kabir Auta – State High Court.
- Justice Munir Ladan — State High Court
- Justice Bashir Sukola — State High Court
- Justice Mu’azu Pindiga — State High Court.
- Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa
- Justice Ibrahim Auta
- Justice Abdul Kafarati — Federal High Court
- Justice Nnamdi Dimgba — Federal High Court
- Justice Anwuli Chikere — Federal High Court.
- Justices I A Umezulike
- Ibrahim Buba
- Rita Ajumogobia
The list was contained in a confidential memo that was leaked to our reporters.
For instance, Justice Abdul Kafarati has a long list of corruption allegations against him. EFCC reportedly found more than N2 billion in the judge’s bank account.
Justices Munir Ladan and Bashir Suokla of the Kaduna High Court are referred to as the “cash-and-carry” judges.
Justice Adeniyi Ademola is being accused of accepting bribes from some oil bunkerers under prosecution.
The two justices of the Supreme Court, Ngwuta and Okoro, allegedly received significant bribes from Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State.
Security agents allege that Mr. Wike gave the two judges N5 billion
The money was handed over to the Justices to ensure that other Supreme Court justices ruled in the governor’s favor in a final election petition at the Supreme Court.