President Muhammadu Buhari has sworn in his economic and political team. According to a statement released by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the new appointees includes the following:
- Permanent Secretary Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Sola Enikanolaiye.
- Special Adviser on Economic Matters, Dr Adeyemi Dipeolu.
- Special Adviser on Planning, Alhaji Tijjani Abdullahi.
- Special Adviser on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojodu and
- Special adviser on Social Investment, Barrister Mrs. Maryam Uwais.
See pictures of the team after the cut.