President Muhammadu Buhari, PMB, has begun implementing N350bn billed for capital projects across the country. Funds for 14 capital projects is already been released. Nine of these projects are in the South, while 6 are in the North.
Here is the list:
1. Dualization of Kano-Maiduguri Road (N13b)
2. Lagos-Ibadan Express (N40b)
3. Benin-Sagamu Express (N8.7b)
4. Gombe-Numan-Yola (N2.8b)
5. Enugu-Onitsha (N5.5b)
Read Also: Buhari’s Minister embroiled in multi-million scandal.
7. Second Niger Bridge (N13b)
8. Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekp. (N6b)
9. Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa (N4.4b)
10. Sokoto-Tambuwal-Kontagora-Makira (N8.8b)
11. Oju/Loko n Bridge (N14.2b
12. Kano-Katsina (N2.6 b)
13. Sapele-Agbor Ewu (N2 b)
14. Apapa-Oshodi-Oworoshok N5b