The Presidency has accepted that the President is ill. This is no longer news.
The President is also alive. This is no longer news.
However, we can authoritatively reveal that the President is being treated by one of the Largest networks of Private hospitals in the world.
As a President with diplomatic cover, the President’s security is no longer the concern of Nigeria.
He is in the hands of the Brits. And they are rated among the best in the world.
So, we feel it is okay to report that our President is at The Princess Grace Hospital.
The Princess Grace Hospital was opened in 1977 by Princess Grace of Monaco, Spain.
To date, the hospital has been the first UK hospital in the private sector to provide many new technologies
The Princess Grace Hospital is an acute private hospital based in Marylebone, London.
It is part of the international division of HCA, which is the world’s largest private healthcare company.
The hospital continually invests in equipment and services and in improving existing facilities. These include:
- Eight fully equipped operating theaters, including laminar-flow theaters, hybrid theater for complex vascular surgery and robotic surgery suite.
- Diagnostic imaging, including:
– General and digital fluoroscopy radiology and interventional radiology rooms
– Bone densitometry, Computer-aided detection software, Digital mammography, Ultrasound and 1.5 Tesla MRI
- Here is their phone number and address: +44 20 7486 1234, +442038112604; Address: 42-52 Nottingham Pl, Marylebone, London W1U 5NY, UK.
Here are some pictures of the hospital. We wish him a speedy recovery.