Trump to ban Nigerians from entering the United States?

President Donald Trump says he’s going to solve the homegrown terrorists by preventing seeding them from some countries.

He has so far signed an executive order banning Muslims from those countries.

The executive order bars all people hailing from Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.

This translates to roughly 134 million people, based on 2013 World Bank census data — from entering the United States.

Those countries were named in a 2016 law concerning immigration visas as “countries of concern.”

But the executive order also makes clear those seven countries are just a starting point for a likely broader ban.

Read Also: President Trump begins deportation of Muslims from USA

A white House source reported that because of Boko Haram, Nigerians from certain sections of the country may be banned from entering the USA.

The order exempts diplomats and members of international organizations from the ban.

Recall that the 9-11 terror attacks included 19 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates.

Curiously, none of these countries appears in President Trump’s list.

Read Also: British nuclear missile flies in the wrong direction towards USA

They are among the Muslim-majority countries not affected by Trump’s immigration freeze, but where Trump does business.

No ban on Pakistan the hub of terrorism – country that was giving shelter to Osama bin laden.

Following the ban, Iranians and Iraqis planning to fly to the United States were prevented from boarding their flights.

Iran slammed the “insulting” ban and said it would reciprocate.

Travelers from the Middle East were stopped from boarding US-bound planes.

Some who were already in the air when Trump signed the executive order were detained on arrival, the New York Times reported.

Read Also: N@ked painting of South Korean president sparks violence

An Iranian studying in California said she could not now return because her ticket had been canceled under the new restrictions.

“I had a ticket for Turkish Airlines on February 4, but it has been canceled,” a student told AFP in Tehran.

Iran’s foreign ministry said it would “respond in kind after the insulting decision of the USA concerning Iranian nationals.”

It said the decision was “illegal, illogical and contrary to international rules”.

More than a million Iranians live in the United States.