Our fact check is on Clinton Foundation. We will go straight to the point.
The Foundation is a government enabled syndicate at its finest.
It is not our business to bust crimes. That’s the job of security agencies.
The only problem with this particular foundation is that it is financed by American tax payers.
Here is an abridged summary of how the Clinton Foundation works. By the way, all was tax free.
Here’s how it works:
- She and her accomplices created a foreign “charity.” They opened it in Canada.
- Foreign Monarchs and governments then donated to her Canadian charity.
- The last time we checked, more than 1000 foreign governments donated ‘willingly.’
- They did their cardiomegaly and are expecting zero returns on their ‘investment.’
- By the way, Vladmire Putin’s friends donated several millions to this Canadian charity.
- The Canadian charity then assembles all donations and donates all of it to Clinton Foundation located in USA.
- Both Foundations know that Canadian law forbids the disclosure of identities of donors to charitable organizations.
- We are not saying they utilized this loophole either. We are just saying.
- The Clinton Foundation then “spends” some of this money for legitimate good works programs.
- Carly Fiorina had accused the Clinton Foundation of mismanagement saying that only 6% of 2013 revenue “went to help people.”
- “Charity Navigator … [has] placed the Clinton Foundation on a watch list. They don’t like the way it runs itself. They say the money is not spent wisely,” FactCheck.org reports.
- The Clinton Foundation somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these “clerical errors” and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.
Here is our conclusion: foreign monies finds its way into Clinton Foundation. The monies somehow gets into her pocket tax free and untraceable back to the original donor.
This is the textbook definition of money laundering.
Did we mention that the Canadian “charity” includes one Frank Giustra as a principal? Google him.
He was central the formation of a company named Uranium One.
Uranium One was a Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia.
This transaction required U.S. State Department approval.
Guess who was the Secretary of State when the approval was granted. Hillary Clinton!